Willow Grove Village is situated on the banks of the Hunter River in the magnificent Upper Hunter Valley township of Aberdeen in NSW.
We are a lifestyle village with everything you need and everything you want at a price you can afford.
Entry is generally restricted to people who are over 55 years of age or have retired from full-time employment.
The Upper Hunter Valley epitomises a peaceful rural lifestyle featuring National Parks and reserves. The area is dotted with horse studs, dairies, vineyards and lucerne growing on irrigated river flats.
When you make the move to the Hunter Valley, rest assured, there is plenty to do all year round including festivals, markets, scenic drives, National Parks, arts and crafts. It’s only an 8 minute drive from the Village to Lake Glenbawn, famous for its bass fishing.
The town of Aberdeen is centrally located and offers a great range of cafés, restaurants, pubs and clubs. There is a medical centre and pharmacy within a short walk and hospitals are located close by in Scone(8 min drive) and Muswellbrook (10 min drive).
Everything you need is close by
- The bowling club and golf club are located across the road, opposite the Village.
- Five-minute stroll into Aberdeen town for local shopping, post office, cafes and restaurants.
- Ten-minute stroll to the RSL.
- Walk to Post Office and Newsagency 5 mins
- Five-minute stroll to the medical centre and pharmacy
- Local hospitals are located at Scone (8 min drive) and Muswellbrook (10 min drive)
- Transcare bus stop is at Village
Proximity to local towns and major centres
- Scone – 8 minutes drive
- Muswellbrook – 10 minutes drive
- Newcastle – 1.50 hours drive
- Sydney – 3 hours drive
- Hornsby – 2.5 hours drive
- Train to Central Station (via Newcastle and Central Coast) – 4.5 hours