An affordable retirement village alternative in the Upper Hunter Valley.
According to the 2014 Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI) survey, the “dream downsizing home” is:
- Smaller in size (such as having a more manageable yard) than the current home
- Easy to access and to move around in, and preferably with only one level
- A lifestyle improvement, particularly in terms of good entertaining areas
- Close to shops, health services and public transport
- Located in an area which is desired by the downsizers, often close to where they currently live, or offering lifestyle benefits
- Something which delivers financial savings, as a result of discharging a mortgage or collecting capital gain
- Alongside likeable neighbours
Downsizing into a lifestyle village such as Willow Grove Village, in the Upper Hunter Valley region pf NSW, offers all of the above and more!
Come and take a look at our Village and discover what downsizing into our village can do for you!
The first and most obvious benefit of village living is community. Being part of a community of like-minded over 50s people and enjoying the social contact, interaction, companionship and physical and emotional security that it provides are priceless.
The moment you step foot inside Willow Grove Village, you’ll notice a real sense of community and we know that within no time at all you will feel at home.
✓ Develop new friendships and informal care networks
✓ Feel safe in a secure living environment
✓ Get involved in a variety of social activities and groups
Your retirement at Willow Grove Village will be one of tranquillity and friendship. The Village offers residents a secure and friendly environment where everyone has a smile and time for a chat.
Village facilities include:
- Resort style pool
- Outdoor BBQ facilities
- Beautiful landscaped grounds
- Community hall for home owner’s activities
- Bore water for plants and gardens
The community hall and BBQ area are great places to meet and catch up with the opportunity to socialise with other residents, or just relax.
Once your family has grown up and moved away, managing a traditional home block can become onerous or difficult. If you love to garden, you can still enjoy our extensive and beautifully maintained outdoor areas without having to maintain a large block.